What is Paper Pumpkin?
Are you looking for a creative escape but don’t have a lot of time? Paper Pumpkin was designed just for you! An expertly-designed project with all the supplies to complete the project, pre-cut and ready to go. There is something new and different every month – fun projects like cards, gift packaging, and home décor, Filled with Stamps, Ink, Paper and Accessories. Everything is cut, measured and ready to create some magic! Each monthly kit comes with step-by-step instructions including a video.
June is Jumpin’ with a great surprise! For the 1st time ever – Paper Pumpkin will coordinate with one of the suites, Broadway Bound from Stampin’ Up!’s new 2018-2019 Annual Catalog.
Here’s How to Order your kit
Check out why Paper Pumpkin is so GREAT
- Every kit comes with an exclusive stamp set to use over and over!
- At least one Classic Stampin’ Spot comes with every kit. The colors don’t repeat in a 12-month period, so it’s easy to build a collection of colorful ink.
- Every new subscriber receives a clear block (size D) with their first kit to help them get started and to use throughout their subscription.
- It’s an incredible value! In addition to a stamp set and an ink spot(s), the kits are packed with supplies to make awesome projects like cards, home décor, gift packaging, and more. For example, our card kits (6+ per year) always include 8 cards—at least!
- It’s flexible! You can suspend (for a month) or cancel at anytime.
- Since all the prep work is done, the projects take a shorter time to complete, making it the perfect on-the-go craft. Headed out of town? Grab a kit to create during some downtime. It’s all contained in one little box, so it’s easy to take anywhere!
- Every month, paper pumpkin shares a video to quickly demonstrate how to assemble each. Just go to PumpkinHowTo.com to link over to the YouTube channel.
- You can create the project as intended, or if you’re feeling the urge to get a little creative, head on over to Paper Pumpkin’s Pinterest page for some inspiration.
- Every subscriber has exclusive access to the selection of past kits. So, when a kit runs out, you can buy more—either as a full kit or a refill (without stamp set and ink).
Remember to select SALLY HESSENIUS as your demonstrator! When you order, you will receive a FREE gift from me.
PAST PAPER PUMPKIN KITS
Contact me if you have any more questions!
Join the fun today!