Hello and welcome,
Today’s quick card share is a result of my love of Paper Pumpkin card kits and the inspiration I get from the Paper Pumpkin Fan Club on Facebook. The Paper Pumpkin kits are fabulous and can certainly stand on their own, BUT, some of the alternatives people create with these kits just knock it out of the park! Take a peek at one of these cards.
What is in the kit?
The January Paper Pumpkin kit’s theme is Valentine’s Day. The designers actually paired the theme of the kit to coordinate with one of the existing suites from our Annual Catalog – Animal Expedition.
As you can see, this kit came packed with everything you need to make some great treat boxes. And I did. And I kept going!
I truly enjoy stepping outside of the box to create so many other wonderful things with this little box of goodies.
So Much More
There is always so much more to explore with each and every box that comes each month. Just look at what I made yesterday.
This was the original card I cased from Facebook. This card featured the birds from the Hey Love Stamp Set found in the Occasions Catalog. Then I thought I would use up these two gorillas sitting on my desk. Cute right?
But then I remembered there were two birds on the stamp set that come with the January 2019 Be Mine Valentine Kit! Look how sweet these cards came out!
Using the Stampin Up notecards along with two sponge daubers – Balmy Blue and Clover Green. Sponged a little hill and then sponged the Balmy Blue to create the sky. Next I grabbed my micron pen and drew in the hill with a few blades of grass doodled in.
But how about those legs??? When I fussy cut the birds, I actually left a tiny bit of the legs from the stamp to give me a place to begin. Viola!! These very cool birds came to life with some wonderful words for their friend!
Get Started with Paper Pumpkin
- Every kit comes with an exclusive stamp set to use over and over!
- At least one Classic Stampin’ Spot comes with every kit. The colors don’t repeat in a 12-month period, so it’s easy to build a collection of colorful ink.
- Every new subscriber receives a clear block (size D) with their first kit to help them get started and to use throughout their subscription.
- It’s an incredible value! In addition to a stamp set and an ink spot(s), the kits are packed with supplies to make awesome projects like cards, home décor, gift packaging, and more. For example, our card kits (6+ per year) always include 8 cards—at least!
- It’s flexible! You can suspend (for a month) or cancel at anytime.
- Since all the prep work is done, the projects take a shorter time to complete, making it the perfect on-the-go craft. Headed out of town? Grab a kit to create during some downtime. It’s all contained in one little box, so it’s easy to take anywhere!
- Every month, paper pumpkin shares a video to quickly demonstrate how to assemble each. Just go to PumpkinHowTo.com to link over to the YouTube channel.
- You can create the project as intended, or if you’re feeling the urge to get a little creative, head on over to Paper Pumpkin’s Pinterest page for some inspiration.
- Every subscriber has exclusive access to the selection of past kits. So, when a kit runs out, you can buy more—either as a full kit or a refill (without stamp set and ink).
- Just click on the link below to get your box!
As a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I’m here to give you fun ideas, share specials & teach you about fabulous stamping products. Let’s get creative shall we?
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Please take a minute and leave me a comment! I would love to hear from you! Should you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time.
Love, hugs & inky fingers,