Paper Pumpkin Celebrates 5 Years with a FREE Gift
My number one selling product is the Paper Pumpkin kits. Why? Because it’s so nice to get the surprise each month with everything prepared and ready to create! Want to learn more about why people are loving Paper Pumpkin? Visit my Top Ten Reasons to Love Paper Pumpkin Page HERE The March kit will include a fantastic free gift and specially designed, one-of-a-kind box! Certainly something to celebrate! Whoohoo!
Here’s the Scoop on the Promotion
- The free gift complements the kit but is not needed to complete the kit
- the free gift is exclusive to the March Paper Pumpkin kit and cannot be found anywhere else
- The free gift is a crafting product with a wide range of use that can be used on a variety of papercrafting projects.
- The free gift holds an approximate retail value of $6-$8
- SUBSCRIBE by March 10 at 11:50 PM (MT).
WATCH the video to see the February Paper Pumpkin Kit
TWO WAYS TO SUBSCRIBE TO PAPER PUMPKIN
Option 1: Month to month – Sign up on or before the 10th of any month and your kit will ship close to the 15th of each month. You can skip a month or cancel your subscription at any time. It’s only $19.95 and shipping is FREE! Check out Paper Pumpkin’s video on how to subscribe by clicking here
Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin month to month HERE
Option 2: Pre-paid Subscriptions You can pay ahead for 1,3,6, or 12 months of Paper Pumpkin. Enjoy the bonus of ordering pre-paid subscriptions too!
Check this out:
- Save $1month on a 6 month subscription OR save $2 month on a 12 month subscription (That’s = to a FREE box a year)
- Earn Stampin’ Rewards on a 12-month subscription. You’ll EARN $21.50 in FREE products!
- PLUS you will earn FREE sale-a-bration items with any order over $50
Sally’s Pumped Up Paper Pumpkin
My monthly Paper Pumpkin Club had a blast with the February 2018 Wildflower Wishes kit. This kit came packed with crafty fun!
As a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I’m here to give you fun ideas, share specials & teach you about fabulous stamping products. Let’s get creative shall we?
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Please take a minute and leave me a comment! I would love to hear from you! Should you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time.
Love, hugs & inky fingers,