Hi Crafters! Today’s quick post is a highlight on one of the card designs used for my donation to #ArtisanFest2017. If you missed my last post, this is a non-profit org that is devoted to helping artists and makers get their small business going. All New American supplies the fuel in the form of grants. I was an humbled and honored to help with this event. If you’ve never heard of All American, visit their site HERE. There are some amazing makers associated with this organization. You can read more on their FaceBook page.
Clean and simple is the design styIe was going for with the snowflake card The Winter Wonder Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (Item #144686) is the center of attention. Who can resist adding a tiny bit of bling in the center with the Rhinestone Basic Jewels (Item#144220) . The card base is Dapper Denim for an icy feel.
Quick and easy yet elegant! Some days that is just the way to go! Here’s the skinny:
- Dapper Denim card base 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 ” (Item # 141414) $8.00
- Whisper white 4 x 5 1/4″ embossed with Winter Wonder Textured Impressions Embossing Folder ( Item#144686) $7.50
- Rhinestone in center of snowflake (Item# 144220) $5.00
- Season of Cheer sentiment stamped on WW
- Die cut using layering circles framelits (Item #
- ribbon scrap tucked behind the sentiment
Current Sales & Promotions
Pop on over to learn more about each extraordinary event happening now!
As a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I’m here to give you fun ideas, share specials & teach you about fabulous stamping products. Let’s get creative shall we?
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Please take a minute and leave me a comment! I would love to hear from you! Should you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time.
Love, hugs & inky fingers,