Big News Stampers!
Hello everyone! I’ve just returned from Salt Lake City, UT from an amazing event called OnStage. Stampin’ Up! demonstrators come together from around the world to learn about new products that will soon be available in our Occasions Catalog coming to you in January. But the really BIG NEWS is that we are introducing a brand new Stamping Tool called THE STAMPARATUS!
Incredible & Unique Features of the Stamparatus
- Stamp multiple images quickly and have them perfectly aligned
- Clean crisp images
- Ability to re-stamp without having to stress about lining up the image
- Perfect placement every time
- Comes with foam mat for Photopolymer stamping
- 2 open sides allows you to use larger paper
- 2 reversible plates for a total of FOUR STAMPING SURFACES!
- 2 bar shaped magnets to hold your paper and there is storage for the magnets
- Retail price $49.00
How can you get a Stamparatus?
Good question! And for the very first time Stampin’ Up! is piloting a brand new way to place your order. There are 3 reservation periods.
- Mark your calendar – Thursday, November 16 at 2pm (MT). Each of reservation periods are “while supplies last”.
- Click HERE to reserve your STAMPARATUS! Once the reservations are filled or soldout, the screen message will read “There are no products to reserve”. Here’s a picture of instructions if that’s easier for you!
- Want to know more? Click HERE for Q & A
The Stamparatus is an innovative new stamp placements tool that you will not want to live without! I just know you are going to love it because it was designed by some of my friends! Yup that’s right! This product was designed by my fellow Stampin’ Up! demonstrators. I’m really proud of the job they have done for all of us stampers out there!
As a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I’m here to give you fun ideas, share specials & teach you about fabulous stamping products. Let’s get creative shall we?
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Please take a minute and leave me a comment! I would love to hear from you! Should you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time.
Love, hugs & inky fingers,