Sorry for Everything
Sometimes we all need to let the people around us know we care just by saying “sorry”. All acts of kindness, no matter how small really can make a BIG difference in someone’s day. What better way to cheer someone up than to give them a card! Today’s project is inspired by Stamp Ink Paper Challenge #108 – Fabulous Florals. Be sure to hop over there and check out the design team’s creations. There are so many talented people that inspire me from SIP. Glad to play with this fun summer theme!
New – Sorry for Everything Stamp Set
This large sentiment is new from Stampin’ Up! on page 98 of the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog. There are 10 rubber stamps included in the set. The sentiments are appropriate for get well, belated birthday, sympathy, pet sympathy, when someone is leaving, break-ups, and just a generic sorry for when things are just not going right!
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
- Stamps – Sorry for Everything, Daisy Delight
- Paper – Thick Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Delightful Daisy DSP, Whisper White, Garden Green
- Ink – Calypso Coral,Garden Green
- Other – Stickles, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, snips, trimmer
- Thick Whisper White 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, score and fold at 4-1/4
- Calypso Coral – 4 -1/4″ x 5 – 1/2″
- Pool Party 4″ x 5-1/4″, plus scrap for butterfly
- Delightful Daisy floral DSP 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Whisper White 3-3/4″ x 2-1/2″ , plus scrap for stamping flowers
- Garden Green scrap for leaves
- Stamp sentiment ” Sorry” in Calypso Coral on whisper white cs, die cut with stitched shapes
- Stamp solid flower image in Calypso Coral, then second step stamp outline over solid, then fussy cut
- Stamp solid leaf in Garden Green, then second step stamp outline over solid, then fussy cut
- Die cut butterfly in Pool Part
- Cut Calypso Coral mat
- Cut Pool Party mat
- Cut Delightful Daisy Mat
- Assemble card with Multipurpose Liquid glue
As a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I’m here to give you fun ideas, share specials & teach you about fabulous stamping products. Let’s get creative shall we?
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Please take a minute and leave me a comment! I would love to hear from you! Should you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time.
Love, hugs & inky fingers,